IRNM Annual Confrence
20 October 2022
The Irish Research Nurses & Midwives (IRNM) annual conference will be held on Thursday 10th November 2022.
As with previous years, the IRNM will hold a Masterclass and evening meal on Wednesday 9th November. Registration is open.
As part of the agenda, for the conference they will have both national and international speakers:
- Sabine Lindén (RN): On developing standardized job descriptions for Clinical Research Nurses
- International speakers, as part of the oral abstracts, from Scotland (Clinical Research Training), England (Research Transition) and Taiwan (Workplace Resilience for Clinical Research Nurses)
- Oral presentations from our colleagues in Ireland on 'Patient’s Thermal Comfort During Transport To The Emergency Department', 'Impact of Visual Campaigns' and 'Nurse Led Transition To Home Intervention'
- Nuala Ryan (Chair, Nicolaides Baraitser Syndrome (NCBRS) Worldwide Foundation) will provide the patient voice on genomics
- Dr Eoghan De Barra, Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Beaumont Hospital
- Opening address by Mairéad Cowan, Director of Nursing, Medicine Directorate, University of Limerick Hospital Group plus updates from both the NREC and HRB-NCTO
SEE MORE NEWS
SEE MORE NEWS
ICTD 2023 Conference Agenda
We're excited to share the bellow Agenda for our International Clinical Trials Day 2023 Conference, kindly hosted by RCSI, supported by Health Research [...]
ICTD 2023 Conference Registration Open!
We are delighted to invite you to register for our ICTD 2023 conference! Please find more details and tickets on our [...]