Job Title: Study Feasibility and Activation Manager
Department: Clinical Research Centre
Reporting to: Professor Mark Sherlock, Director of Clinical Research Centre
Location: Beaumont/Rotunda Hospital when onsite, flexible hybrid/remote options
Contract/Duration: Fulltime, Specified Purpose contact for up to 4 years
Closing Date: February 22nd 2023
About the role:
RCSI-CRC plans to work with other clinical trial infrastructures and in particular the HRB National Clinical Trials Office (NCTO) to improve patient access to clinical trials. We are seeking an exceptional individual to take on the important and exciting role of CRC Study Feasibility and Activation Manager to deliver the National Study Feasibility programme at RCSI-CRC providing an underpinning link between the clinical trials infrastructure at RCSI and the NCTO. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the Study Feasibility programme at Beaumont and the Rotunda Hospitals, liaising with investigators and their teams locally, the NCTO support team and the study Sponsors to ensure optimal participation in clincal trials at the two hospital sites through the RCSI CRC. The role will also provide local data and information from the clinical trials infrastructure to the national coordination programme and will lead local implementation of measures to support national alignment. The successful candidate will report in parallel – on an informational basis – to the NCTO in addition to their primary line of reporting to the Director of RCSI-CRC. The full list of duties can be found on the attached job description.
Knowledge & Experience – (Essential):
- Degree in a relevant field, for example, Nursing
- Good Clinical Practice qualification is desirable
- Significant previous experience and involvement in clinical trials.
- Experience of supporting the development of research study plans and implementing associated actions within agreed timelines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a keen ability to positively influence and negotiate successful outcomes.
- Experience of database management.
- Experience of effective financial management and budgetary planning.
- Strong ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Experience of generating and analysing key metrics to produce and deliver quality information reports for diverse stakeholders.
- Experience of motivating a high performing stakeholders and fostering a collaborative and supportive culture.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate needs and guidance to both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Strong IT and data management skills.
Submit an online application HERE
with your CV and Covering Letter by no later than 5pm on Feb 22nd. Informal Enquiries can be directed to recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org