CHI-CRC Clinical Nurse Manager 3 (Research)
Purpose of the Role:
Clinical research is essential to provide an evidence base for improved medicines and treatment of sick children. It is well accepted internationally that hospitals active in research and innovation are associated with better outcomes for patients and better recruitment and retention of staff. As Ireland’s largest children’s hospital and the leading centre for the conduct of paediatric clinical trials and studies, CHI has placed excellence in research and innovation as one of its key strategic objectives and is working to embed research in the delivery of healthcare to the children and adolescents of Ireland and their families.
Eligibility criteria, qualifications and experience:
· Be registered in one of the following divisions of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI): RCN, RGN, RNID or RPN and have relevant acute children’s nursing experience.
· Have at least 5 years post registration experience.
· Have at least 3 years of relevant experience in clinical research in a healthcare or academic environment or the biomedical or pharmaceutical industry.
· Possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of clinical, managerial, and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
· Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development at the appropriate level.
· Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and of relevant national and international clinical trial regulations.
How to Apply & Informal Enquiries:
* Please note that you must submit a cover letter with your CV, this forms part of your application and CV’s will not be accepted without a detailed cover letter.
The closing date for submissions of CV’s and cover letter is Sunday, 24thSeptember 2023 by 11.45 pm. Applications must be completed through the advertised post on CHI.jobs by clicking ‘Apply for Job’.
Applications will not be accepted through direct email or any other method.
For informal enquiries for this specialty/department, please contact Mary Costello, Research Programme Manager, email@example.com
For other queries relating to this recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here